6th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Gramin Dak Sevak in West Bengal Postal Circle?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the pay scale of Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS) of West Bengal Postal Circle. Actually I want to apply in the recruitment of this post. So, I want to know the pay scale.

6th May 2018, 11:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Gramin Dak Sevak in West Bengal Postal Circle?

Pay Scale offered for Gramin Dak Sevak in West Bengal Postal Circle:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, below is the salary that is offered for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in West Bengal Postal Circle.

Salary offered - Rs.10,000/- per month

Total Number of vacancies - 5778 vacancies

Application Fee:
* For OBC Male candidates and General candidates - Rs.100/-
* For All Others (Female/ SC/ ST Candidates) - No Fee

<> Starting date to apply online - 5th April, 2018

<> Closing date for receipt of Applications - 4th May, 2018

You may get more details like, Age, Educational Qualification, Computer Knowledge criteria, Selection Process and other details from the notification that is given below.

Click here for Detailed Official Notification
6th May 2018, 12:55 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale of Gramin Dak Sevak in West Bengal Postal Circle?

West Bengal Post Office Circle has issued official notification for the post of Dak Sevak all over the circle and all eligible candidates who meet with the minimum requirements are eligible to apply for this job and for kind information of the candidate, this will be a good job to start career because there are so many opportunities ahead in post office department because these departments can become mini banks in future as per the plan of the government that is why candidates should understand the advantage of the job and must apply.

If you want to know about the pay scale of this post then you must know that this job is under state govt. of West Bengal so pay scale might differ on state level but in West Bengal if you freshly joins for the post of Dak Sevak then your salary will be between 12500 and 18500 with other conveyance and other allowances as per the circular of the govt. means you will at least receive 500 a day in this job.

As far as my views are concerned this salary is good enough to start career and if you can fight in competition then there are so many other departmental exams which will take you to the higher positions in the same department and you can become postal assistant or sorting assistant after this job and if you study more and qualify more exams you can become postal inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?