9th September 2012, 02:06 PM
Asha mn

Can I be eligible for Po and Clerk bank exam? I have completed M.Com with 51.1%

Sir
i have completed mcom with 51.1 percentage but i scored very less marks in 10th & 12th ,can i eligible for po & clerk bank exam
when the next ibps exam is conducted at what months

22nd September 2012, 03:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Po and Clerk bank exam? I have completed M.Com with 51.1%

You are eligible for both the profiles of P.O and clerk in banks. Pass in 12th class with 50% marks is the basic qualification required for IBPS clerk exam. Graduates are also considered for the position. For the position of bank P.O bachelor degree holders are considered. Applications can be forwarded through the web portal of IBPS. Next exam P.O exam will be conducted in the month of November or December.
9th November 2012, 01:34 PM
Ravi kumar pawar
Member+

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Po and Clerk bank exam? I have completed M.Com with 51.1%

Hi
You are eligible for both ibps & sbi clerk exam.
Educational qualifiction:
For ibps:
Graduation from recognized university

For sbi:
Minimum 12th with 60%[55% for st/sc/pwd]
Or
Graduation from recognized university

Good luck
9th November 2012, 09:08 PM
srikanth0438

hi my dear friend.......

sorry friend,don't mention your degree percentage.............

if your got 60 percentage in degree(B.com)..........your eligible for bank P.O's..........

if your SC\ST student 55% enough.............

and also the 10th and 12th 50%............ required...

Thank you All the best...............
10th November 2012, 02:40 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I be eligible for Po and Clerk bank exam? I have completed M.Com with 51.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asha mn View Post
Sir
i have completed mcom with 51.1 percentage but i scored very less marks in 10th & 12th ,can i eligible for po & clerk bank exam
when the next ibps exam is conducted at what months

Eligibility For Bank PO and Clerk Exam

Eligibility For Bank Clerk Exams

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 18-28 years

>> candidate must have cleared 12th with an aggregate of 55%

Eligibility For Bank PO

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years (age realaxation for reserved categories according to government norms..

>> Candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% in graduation..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of IBPS Bank PO and Bank Clerk Exams along with this post..

You can also go through the guide for attempting the exams in a better manner..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: doc PO IBPS.doc(30.0 KB, 67 views)
File Type: docx IBPS Clerk Exam 2011.docx(12.9 KB, 67 views)
File Type: docx IBPS Clerk Exam.docx(26.4 KB, 81 views)
File Type: docx IBPS General Awareness 2011.docx(12.5 KB, 69 views)
10th November 2012, 05:52 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,
Yes, you are eligible for both Bank Clerk and Bank PO exam, provided that you fulfill age criteria also.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Bank Clerk Exam-

1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. Age -18-28 years.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Bank PO exam -

1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. Age - 20 -30 years.
10th November 2012, 09:51 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility For Bank Clerk Exams:-
Candidate should be 12th pass with 60% or graduate.
Age -18-28 years.

Bank clerk pattern:-

Eligibility For Bank PO:-
Candidate graduate should be with 60%.

Bank po pattern:-
10th November 2012, 10:36 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for bank P.O. and Clerical job as you have already completed Graduation Degree.

The exam for Bank P.O. & Clerical job generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) fro 19 Public Sector Banks.

Qualification for Clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an India Citizen
-Should have completed 10th with 60% marks OR have completed 12th with 50% marks OR have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years of age with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

Qualification for Bank P.O.Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University, some private banks required 50% to 60% marks in Graduation as eligibility criteria.
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should have good knowledge over computer.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
11th November 2012, 12:34 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge you can apply for clerk only because your obtained percentage in M.COM are less but If you have got more then 55% aggregate marks in your graduation then you are eligible for PO exams otherwise you can apply only for clerk exam as the eligibility of clerk exam is only graduation and your age must be between 21 to 30 for general category,5 years relaxation for SC/ST ,3 years Upper age relation for OBC .

Thanks..
11th November 2012, 08:30 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Hello Friend,

Yes you are absolutely eligible for both the Bank Clerical as well as PO Examination but only for the examinations which are conducted by the Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection.

You are not eligible for SBI Clerical and PO Examinations.

This is because to be eligible for SBI Banking Exams , the minimum % of marks required in graduation is 60%

However you also have to fulfill the age limit criteria for IBPS Banking Exams :

Age Criteria -

a) For Banking Clerical Exam :

* For General Category : 18-28 years

* For OBC Category : 18-31 years

* For SC/ST Category : 18-33 years

a) For Banking PO Exam :

* For General Category : 21-30 years

* For OBC Category : 21-33 years

* For SC/ST Category : 21-35 years

Hope the above mentioned will provide you the information you were searching for.

31st January 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

:can I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 55% and 54% in 10th and 12th? b.com(p) me 45% in year 2007 and i am doing m.com from ignou.please reply R
29th May 2013, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

what minimum percentage is required for bank clerk or po exam in 10th, 12th, or graduation?
21st January 2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum %age required to appear IBPS, PO, Clerk and other banking exams?
13th July 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I secured 54% aggregate and 59%in my honors paper in graduation... Shall I eligible for bank PO exams???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?