4th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for government job which are related to import and export?

Dear Sir/Mam, I wanted to know how to apply entrance exams for government job related to import-export. I am graduated in BCom. I was also pursuing the diploma in business administration bt in one paper I didn't get the degree. I have done import export certificate course from AMA Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I have also experienced in job-related import and export for 2 n half years.

Kindly awaiting your reply,
Regards,
Shrija sunny

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get the government job in logistics?
  2. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for post graduation course import export?
  5. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  6. What to do to join a course of import export after giving exam of B.A Economics?
  7. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) Second Year- Law of Export and Import Regulations Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Which stream in MBA should I choose for starting a Business of Import and Export in Shipping?
  9. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  10. Admission in Diploma Export-Import management in external?
  11. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme?
  12. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  13. Am I eligible to get government job in textile industry after completion of M.Sc in Textiles? Procedure to apply for the government job?
  14. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  15. How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?
  16. How to become Customs Officer in Airport being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
31st March 2018, 04:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government job which are related to import and export?

To get government jobs in the field of Import & Export, you must have to complete Post-graduation in any stream.

Recruitment areas:-
Export Import Bank of India
EXIM Bank of India
Export units and buying houses of different companies in the government sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?