15th March 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Telangana Police Constable being an EEE Diploma student?

Sir,
I am a Diploma in EEE student and now I want to apply in Telangana Police Constable recruitment. Can I apply in this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

18th March 2016, 06:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Telangana Police Constable being an EEE Diploma student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Police constable.

Telangana Police State Level Board recruits the eligible candidates for the post of Constable.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate's age should be in the range of 18-22 years.

* Candidates should have completed a minimum of SSC or Class 10th from any recognized board.

* Candidates with higher educational qualification are also eligible to apply.

As, you are a Diploma EEE student you can apply for the post of Police constable.
18th March 2016, 07:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Telangana Police Constable being an EEE Diploma student?

Yes, you can apply in Telangana Police Constable being an EEE Diploma student.

Telangana State level Police recruitment Board makes recruitment for constable posts in Telangana Police department.

Eligibility criteria for Telangana Police Constable are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed SSC or 10th class or any other equivalent examination from a state government recognized board .

-The candidate should hold institutional certificate of industrial training in electronic, IT, Mechanical, computer operator, programming assistant or any other relevant course.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 18 years to 22 years. There will be relaxations in age limit by 5 years for OBC, SC/ST candidates.

Selection Process involves of following tests :

Physical Measurements Tests

Physical Efficiency Tests

Written Examinations

Merit basis
18th March 2016, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Telangana Police Constable post being an EEE Diploma student. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Telangana Police Constable post is completion of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. As Diploma course is considered as equivalent to Intermediate course, you can apply for Telangana Police Constable post on the basis of your Diploma EEE course.
8th October 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Diploma in EE student and my qualifications is 10th diploma now I want to apply in bihar Police Constable recruitment. Can I apply in this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.
3rd February 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is am I eligible for SI post with the diplamo EEE qualification?.
I m not completed my diplamo yet.
Because 3 months to go to finish my diplamo, i m still 3rd year student...if the notification may in 2nd month of my completion of 3 rd month..
30th December 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed the diploma 3years certificate iwant to join sir
9th April 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mechanical diploma student can i apply for Telangana SI POLICE job?
19th April 2022, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Iam diploma discontinued student from mechanical engineering can I apply for ts constable
26th April 2022, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir can apply now iam degree final year student to %u0C38%u0C3F post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?