15th March 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply in Telangana Police Constable recruitment for Polytechnic candidate?

Hello,
With Polytechnic qualification, is it possible to apply or get Police Constable job in Telangana? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

18th March 2016, 05:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply in Telangana Police Constable recruitment for Polytechnic candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Police constable post.

The basic educational qualification required for the candidate is to complete class 10th or SSC from any recognized board.

The candidates with higher educational qualifications are also eligible to apply.

As you have completed 10th and Polytechnic, you can apply for the post of Constable in Telangana.
18th March 2016, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply in Telangana Police Constable recruitment for Polytechnic candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Telangana Police Constable Recruitemnt after completion of your Polytechnic course. Candidates who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Telanagana Police Constable post. As Diploma course is considered equivalent to 12th standard, you are eligible to apply for Telangana Police Constable recruitment notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?