14th March 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPPCS exams after graduation with 45% marks?

Please let me know that I am a married lady. I belong to general caste. I have done my graduation with 45% and my age is 33 years. So, in which month, I can apply for UPPCS exams in 2017?

Thanks & regards
Namrata Singh

15th March 2017, 05:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPPCS exams after graduation with 45% marks?

The eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this exam. Minimum of passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is required.

>>The age limit for general category candidate is 21-40 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for UP PCS examination 2017. Last date to apply for UP PCS 2017 is 22nd March, 2017. You can apply for this exam at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx.
15th March 2017, 05:25 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

UP PCS means Uttar Pradesh Provincial Services.

About this exam:

It is conducted by State government of Uttar Pradesh every year for selection of higher and lower level bureaucrats.

Requirements of this exam:

Academic qualification: Graduation from a recognized university.

Age limit is 21-40 years. OBC get three years upper age relaxation and SC/ST candidates five years upper age relaxation.

Deadline for 2017 exam application: 22/03/2017.

Being a married lady of 33 years, you are eligible to apply for this exam with 45% marks in bachelor's degree.
15th March 2017, 10:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for UPPCS Examination:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to apply for UPPSC Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for UPPSC Examination is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Basically there is no certain minimum percentage required in Graduation in order to be eligible. So I am sure you are eligible to apply for this UPPSC recruitment. The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible.
15th March 2017, 10:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the UPPCS exam as per qualification and age limit..

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the UPPCS exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 21 years to 40 years .The upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ST candidates by 5 years .

-The selection procedure involves of

Preliminary exam (Objective type Multiple choice questions)

Main Exam (Conventional type i.e.written exam) , and

Personality Interview .

Important dates regarding Online Application Form Submission for U.P.P.C.S. EXAMINATION - 2017 :-

Start Date of Registration : '22/02/2017'

Last Date of Registration : '22/03/2017'

Last Date of Online Fee Deposition : '22/03/2017'

Last Date of Application Form submission : '27/03/2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?