18th October 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a Commando after passing 10th from a private school?

I have just passed mu 10th from a private school. I am aspiring to become a Commando. So how can i become a Commando?

19th October 2015, 03:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become a Commando after passing 10th from a private school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed mu 10th from a private school. I am aspiring to become a Commando. So how can i become a Commando?
To become a Commando you need to join in Indian army and the procedure to join in Indian army is that you should apply for the entrance exams based on the eligibility which you possess. Being 10th passed you cannot apply for entrance exams at this stage because you are not satisfying the minimum educational qualification needed.

The minimum qualification needed for joining in Indian army is that you should have a citizenship in India. Age limit needed is 16 1/2 - 19 1/2 years. Only unmarried male candidate is eligible for applying for the exam. The minimum educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education. Apart from all these candidate need to be physically fit.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA Exam which is a part of UPSC exam and is known as a defence service exam.

To know more about the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?