6th January 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my B.Ed along with my job in a government school?

I have completed my B.Ed first year regular before joining the school, but now I am working in government school. Am I eligible to continue second year on a regular basis?

6th January 2017, 11:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I continue my B.Ed along with my job in a government school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Ed first year regular before joining the school, but now I am working in government school. Am I eligible to continue second year on a regular basis?
Sorry, it is not possible for you to continue your job along with B.Ed course. You must send for Teaching training in B.Ed course so its difficult for you do a job along with B.Ed course. I suggest you concentrate on studies then definitely you may get a job for sure.
26th January 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I continue my B.Ed along with my job in a government school?

I have completed my B.Ed first year regular before joining the school, but now I am working in government school. Am i eligible to continue second year on a regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?