2nd October 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government school with 6.8 CGPA score?

I complete my 10th class with 6.8 marks and I want to take admission in any government school in commerce stream. Can I get admission in any government school with this marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any government school with 6.8 CGPA score?
  2. Procedure to apply for 11th standard in government school after having 6.4 CGPA in 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  4. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  5. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?
  7. How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in school if I completed 10th from NIOS board with 4.8 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Possibility to get admission in 11th with Science stream in Goodley Public School, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi if got 7.2 CGPA in 10th?
  10. Can I get admission in 12th(Science) with 7.6 CGPA in 10th from a private school?
  11. How to take admission in science in government school with 7.2 CGPA in class 10th?
  12. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  13. Schools offering admission in Delhi to a candidate who has secured 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
  14. Is there any school where I can get admission after completion of 10th with 6.2 CGPA?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  16. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  17. Minimum CGPA and GRE score required for admission in integrated MS and Ph.D. in US?
  18. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
4th October 2017, 01:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government school with 6.8 CGPA score?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in any Government School in class 11th after the completion of your class 10th from a recognized Board with 6.8 CGPA.
The above mentioned marks is well enough to get admission in some of the Government schools under Commerce stream. Most of the Government Schools conduct the admission cum entrance examination in order to provide admission in class 11th. So, score merit marks in the entrance examination to get admission in the respective School.
4th October 2017, 01:21 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for further studies after your 10th class with 6.8 CGPA and you can get enrolled in most of the good schools as for further studies after 10th one only needs to have secured the passing marks which you have secured.

But, it is also true that 6.8 CGPA is not sufficient for your admission in top schools as they ask for high grades.Also few schools conduct admission test for the selection of students for their schools.So for admission is these schools you need to appear and clear their respective entrance examination.

You must purse the stream in which you are interested and feels good about it as the wrong decision can destroy your career.Also in order to take admission in good schools you must not compensate with the stream for your further academies.
5th October 2017, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the area and the city in which you want to get admission. If you are looking for admission in a government schools situated in a big city, then it will be difficult because cut off marks are very high.

The best chances of getting admission will be in government schools of smaller cities, with the current marks. You can also try private schools in the area, if there is any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?