20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?

I had scored 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE Board and there is financial crisis in my family. So, I cannot take admission in best public school. I want to take science streams in best govt. School such as pratibha vikas vidyalaya or kendriya vidyalaya. I live in naraina of new delhi. I had passed previous classes from private school but at the present state my parents can not afford high fees.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Astronaut in future after scoring 62% marks in 10th CBSE board?
  2. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/
  3. Am I eligible to get science in class 12th after scoring 7.4 CGPA in class 10th?
  4. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  6. List of scholarships to apply with 10 CGPA in 10th standard CBSE board
  7. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in MPC after scoring 7.6 CGPA?
  9. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  10. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  11. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  12. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  13. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.6 CGPA
  14. Will there be any problem during 10th board exam in CBSE if studying in Vth standard now?
  15. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. What are the possibilities of getting scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th CBSE board? -- [New]
23rd August 2016, 01:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?

Yes, you can very much get admission in good government school as you have scored really well in your 10th board examination, you should apply for admission in government school, in some reputed school, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school itself.

Once after clearing the test, you will be allowed to get admission, there si no such problem in it.
23rd August 2016, 03:34 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?

You definitely can take admission in government school with the marks you have scored in secondary certificate examination.
To get admission in govt schools, first of all, you need to fill the form for admission which is mandatory for every students.
After forms, some schools conducts entrance examination for admission while other provide list of students eligible for admission on the basis of marks scored in secondary certificate examination.
Kendriya Vidayala provides admission on marks basis but the admission process for the session 2016-17 is already concluded in last week of July.

At present, it is not possible to take admission in any government school as admission process in govt schools for 11th standard starts after 10 days of publication of secondary certificate examination result and is concluded within next 20-30 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?