2nd October 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a government job in Delhi?

Hello, I am Kajal Sharma. I am clear my 12th class CBSE board in arts stream. My marks are 71% and I know computer very well and I want a government job in Delhi. So, please you give me job. Thank you.

3rd October 2017, 08:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job in Delhi?

Let me tell you that nowadays government job isn't available very easily because Candidate should have skill as well has to qualify the exam also that is conducted by various departments in which you want to join. Firstly you have to decide that in which department you want to go as you told that you are good in computer so you have to complete your graduation or any other course related to computer so that you have that skill which is required in after that you have to appear in the exam related to that field and then you can apply for the job if you qualify.
5th October 2017, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job in Delhi?

For government job in Delhi, you need to apply for Delhi state government jobs and also central government jobs. State government jobs of Delhi will be more suitable as posting will be in the same state. On the basis of 12th class, you don't have much choice accept date entry operator and clerical jobs in government offices. You can also try job in paramilitary forces or defense or police.

In case, you are applying for central government job through Staff Selection Commission, then it will depend on the score to get your choice of posting in Delhi. Also, every 3 years, there is transfer in Central government jobs and it can be anywhere in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?