18th November 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a domicile certificate of Thane for my daughter?

My daughter was born in Bahrain in 2001, when she turned 7 months we returned to India and she did her schooling in Thane from nursery to SSC. Can she get domicile certificate in Thane.

Related Questions:
  1. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  2. Can I get national certificate made in Thane?
  3. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  4. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  5. List of documents to get a domicile certificate for rebate in education loan in haryana for a student?
  6. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  7. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in commerce in Mumbai college after completing SSC school from Thane? Will I get the domicile certificate?
  9. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  10. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  11. Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?
  12. Whether domicile certificate is required for GUJCET 2017 if studied 12th from Karnataka?
  13. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  14. Whether Domicile Certificate and Residence Certificate are same or not?
  15. Domicile or Residence, which certificate is required for admission in Class 11th in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  17. Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai?
  18. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
21st November 2017, 10:31 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a domicile certificate of Thane for my daughter?

Yes, you can get domicile certificate of Thane for your daughter, only if you belong to Thane. No matter where your daughter born, if parents belong to Thane, India than certainly daughter can get domicile certificate of Thane, India.
22nd November 2017, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a domicile certificate of Thane for my daughter?

It will depend on the identity and address proof you have got. If you are a voter of Maharashtra and have address proof of the same city, then surely you will be eligible for domicile of that state.

If you have left India and have been living outside of India, without any residence in India, then you will not be eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?