6th October 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

List of documents to get a domicile certificate for rebate in education loan in haryana for a student?

My daughter got the loan from PNB to do her MS in USA. Now they are demanding a domicile certificate to give us rebate in interest. From where and with what documents we can seek a domicile certificate? Can you please answer me on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  2. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  3. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  4. Chances to get rebate in Income Tax payment if taken education loan? How much amount I can get as rebate?
  5. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  6. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  7. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  8. Can I get rebate in SBI Education Loan scheme being a girl?
  9. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get my name corrected in OBC Certificate?
  11. Need information about Tax Rebate provided against Education Loan?
  12. What documents are required to apply for education loan for doing PGDC in NPTI?
  13. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  14. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my Education? -- [New]
  15. List of documents required for domicile certificate? What in the case of father expired or mother divorced?
  16. Maximum amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs?
  17. How much amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs?
  18. Am I eligible to get Tax Rebate against education loan for my brother's education?
9th October 2017, 05:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of documents to get a domicile certificate for rebate in education loan in haryana for a student?

To get a domicile certificate you need to visit tahilsidar/ patwari office and submit few documents which are mentioned below.

- ID proof like Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Ration card/ etc any ID proof.
- Parents ID proof and Resident proof.
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- Reason for domicile certificate (you need to write as educational loan)
- Marks sheet/ Percentage certificate

For rebate of educational loan you need to provide few documents which are mentioned below.

- Educational loan form
- Admission letter
- Address proof
- ID proof
- Previous years marks sheets
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?