2nd October 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get railway job after completion of ITI and IELTS?

I have gotten 71% marks in 10th and in +2 got 56%, then I did ITI course 2 years. I got 76% marks in electrical in the 2015. Also, I have done IELTS with 5.5 bands. So, please tell me, can I get job in railway? My phone no. 9646424568.

3rd October 2017, 01:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get railway job after completion of ITI and IELTS?

After doing ITI and IELTS, your path to get jobs in Indian Railways will become easier.
You can apply for the following posts:-
Commercial Clerk
Trains Clerk
Ticket Examiner
Junior Clerk cum Typist
Accounts Clerk cum Typist
Technician
Loco Pilot
3rd October 2017, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have gotten 71% marks in 10th and in +2 got 56%, then I did ITI course 2 years. I got 76% marks in electrical in the 2015. Also, I have done IELTS with 5.5 bands. So, please tell me, can I get job in railway? My phone no. 9646424568.

Yes, you can get railway job after completion of ITI. The IELTS score is not required for a railway job. There are various vacancies available in Indian Railway for different trades of ITI holders. Candidates have to apply after the notifications are released. Notifications are released in the newspapers and on the Railway Recruitment Board website. Candidates have to appear for the written test and interview for the selection. Apart from this, Indian Railways also offer Training of apprentices under apprentice act. The ITI qualified candidates in the age group of 15 years to 24 years of age, are eligible for the apprenticeship training. Candidates are selected for the apprenticeship training twice every year in the Indian Railways.
22nd November 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any preference will be given for any iti holder who has done apprentice in railway department??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?