26th February 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply if I am visually challenged and completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I have done my diploma in mechanical engineer from Jaipur college. I want government job.my percentage 73.88. I am visual handicap. So please help me to et Rajasthan government job. I want to see myself on the job soon, kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs I can apply if I am visually challenged and completed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get government jobs if I am 40% visually challenged?
  3. Can I apply for Government jobs after completed Diploma Mechanical from KSOU?
  4. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  5. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What are the jobs available in government sector for candidate holding Diploma in Mechanical?
  7. Can I get government jobs in Delhi if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from EIILM University?
  8. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I apply for any government jobs having Polytechnic Diploma and equivalent to HSC degree as well?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?
  15. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I get a job in government of Maharashtra if I am 40% visually handicapped and have passed diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for any government jobs on the basis of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
3rd March 2018, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply if I am visually challenged and completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

You can apply for government jobs based on your qualification. Government sector has reservation for handicapped people. If you are visually impaired, then surely you will get benefit of reservation.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned organisation.
4th March 2018, 07:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply if I am visually challenged and completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

You can try for jobs in private companies, banks etc.

In government sector, you can apply for position like:-

Junior Engineer
Technician
Supervisor
Clerk
Loco Pilot
Apprentice etc. in railways.

Defence sector also offers job opportunities for diploma candidates

You need to attend NDA exam for this. Several other government departments where you can apply are police, force, customs Income Tax RTO etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?