31st July 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get government job after passing B.Tech from a non-AICTE approved college?

Can i get government job after passing B.Tech from a non-AICTE approved college?

1st August 2015, 01:07 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get government job after passing B.Tech from a non-AICTE approved college?

For your kind information i want to tell you that a college require the affiliation of a AICTE if the college is a technical one

but if the college is not the technical then only the university affiliation UGC is sufficient.

In your case your degree is technical one.

So you are not eligible for the government job after completing your degree if your college is no affiliated by the AICTE.

My suggestion to you is that you should examine the college's affiliation before going for the admission in the college.

Otherwise you will waste your 4 year of degree if the college is not approved.
1st August 2015, 02:19 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get government job after passing B.Tech from a non-AICTE approved college?

No, you can't get government job after passing B.Tech from non-AICTE approved college.

Candidate can only apply for government job after passing graduation from any recognised university. Other wise they can't apply for government job. Your college must be approved by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?