20th June 2017, 05:50 PM
srinjana

Eligibility for government Teacher of Deaf and Dumb school

I have passed hs with 72.6% marks. I was a student of pure science. I have secured letter marks in maths and English in HS. I am 17+. Am i eligible for the training of governemnt Teacher of deaf and dumb school

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Government School for Deaf & Dumb, Thiruvananthapuram?
  2. Jobs for deaf and dumb persons
  3. Government jobs for deaf and dumb and intermediate and failed in B.Com in 2 subjects in third year?
  4. Is there any deaf dumb engineering college in Karnataka? List of colleges?
  5. Eligibility for Government Teacher Jobs for Deaf and Dum children?
  6. Which is better B.Sc (maths) or Diploma (elect)maths)?
  7. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  8. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?
  10. What is the eligibility for government school teacher post?
  11. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  12. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  13. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes 9th and 12th? Selection process to get a job in government school as a teacher?
  15. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  16. Answer keywords of April Karnataka SSLC exam?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
20th June 2017, 08:39 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for government Teacher of Deaf and Dumb school

Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her graduation or post graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate and must have a certificate of diploma or degree in education or have a B. Ed degree to become the teacher of deaf and dumb school.
22nd June 2017, 02:38 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You will have to have a degree in B.Ed and should have completed your graduation from a recognized university.

You will also have to clear NET/TET examination of Deaf and Dumb schooling and after having cleared it, you can apply for the post of teacher in the above mentioned school and can carry on teaching such students.

You will have to apply for various government examinations in order to avail the job post, examination information can be gathered from various employment newspapers and online job portals.
15th June 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation and also done one year diploma in ECCE and pursuing post graduation. Am I eligible for teaching???
19th October 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc (Physcics) degree and BEd also in chennai now i want to study Dum and Deaf B Ed Course in chennai So kindly tell me any college in chennai
8th December 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of teacher job in deaf and dumb govt school. I have completed BE.d special education in Hearing impaired. And my age is 41 years.
27th December 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Any chance for Deaf and dumb to join a degree or diploma courses.
28th March 2020, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

For a deaf and dumb person is there possibility to become a teacher for deaf and dumb students.
21st April 2020, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation with 49.99 %. Do i eligible for any government teacher courses like B. Ed.
28th July 2020, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can a deaf and dumb person become a government teacher for deaf and dumb students. If yes, then what is the procedure?
25th November 2020, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in studying duff and dumb students .what can I do ?
Name the government duff and db schools?
5th March 2021, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

I want my daughter to learn special sign language for deaf and dumb in addition to her career how can I see a school in Ohio to help her out she is 9 years old now
10th July 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to have a diploma in sign language how can I get a school to teach me
14th February 2022, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is MA WITH B.Ed bbut now I want to special education like deaf and dumb certificate so please suggest me.....what I du ?
14th April 2022, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir &Madam. I am Deaf. And I completed my graduation. And Please I want to job to apply for teacher Deaf/Dumb or Mook Badhir School/hostel in Rajasthan. Reply
27th April 2022, 11:31 PM
HansAnkhiya

Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her graduation or post graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate and must have a certificate of diploma or degree in education or have a B. Ed degree to become the teacher of deaf and dumb school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?