17th April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government job in hand loom sector in Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to be followed?

Iam Durai from tiruppur, Tamil nadu.

Basically iam a hand loom weaver from 1996 to till continue..... then,

Iam a Diploma in textile & B.tech Fashion technology graduate.

I have above 15 experience in hand loom weaving.

Based on my experience & Graduation can i get job in government hand loom sector?

Let me know the procedure for apply the job in to this sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  2. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  4. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  5. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  6. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  7. Details of scholarship being offered by government of Tamil Nadu?
  8. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  9. College or university offering M.Sc. in Mathematics afer B.E (Intrumentation and Elecronics)
  10. How to apply for Tamil Nadu State government Nursing job?
  11. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  12. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  13. Can I get government job in Tamil Nadu if did B.Ed from Bharatya Shiksha Parishad?
  14. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  15. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  16. TNPSC Group IV question paper for AE in PWD?
  17. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
20th October 2017, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job in hand loom sector in Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to be followed?

For any government job, you need to wait for the notification by the concerned organisation. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

Just make sure that you are eligible for the job according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. Hence, just wait for the notification and apply accordingly.
27th December 2017, 05:32 PM
smdk

Default Re: Can I get government job in hand loom sector in Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to be followed?

There are lots of government as well as private sector jobs in the field of textile. Some of them are listed below.
1. Handcrafts and hand looms Export Corporation of India (HHEC)
2. Central Cottage Industries Corporation India Limited (CCICIL)
3. Weavers Service Center
4. Ministry of Textiles
5. Indian Institute of Hand loom Technology
6. Staff Selection Commission
7. National Handloom Development Corporation (NHDC)
8. National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC)
9. Central Silk Board
10. TNPSC
11. Textile Committee
12. Directorate of Sericulture and Weaving
13. Directorate of Handlooms and Textiles
14. National Jute Manufacturers Corporation Limited
15. National Jute Board
16. Jute Corporation of India
17. Silk India Corporation
18. Silk Mark Organization of India
19. Cotton Corporation of India
20. Wool and Woollens Export Promotion Council
21. Carpet Export Promotion Council
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?