26th November 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Suggested government jobs in Haryana for an MNC employee?

Sir, I am a civil engineer. I am working with MNC company and I am tired of this job. I wanted to go in the government sector. I don't know which way is best and worst. So, I request you to please tell me some government jobs in Haryana and last thing is that I want selection as SDO. Please tell me which way is best for it. I will work hard to achieve this target.

4th March 2018, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggested government jobs in Haryana for an MNC employee?

For government jobs, you need to fulfill the age criteria also. Hence, make sure you have age on your side, before thinking of such jobs. Being a civil engineer you can try for government job in PWD, Railways, Military Engineering Services, etc.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned department.
5th March 2018, 11:24 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Suggested government jobs in Haryana for an MNC employee?

Being a civil engineer you can try for the position of SDO.
"Sub Divisional Officer" is shortly called as SDO which is a suitable position for you but for this you need to write the written exam conducted by the state government and then you need to clear the required interview rounds. On clearing all these rounds you can become an SDO.
Other than this you can try in some other sectors like:
Banking sector which will also have the positions like manager which is also a dignified position which is suitable for person like you who have work experience in MNC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?