24th June 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it valid to get a government job anywhere in India after comlpetion of graduation course in Sunrise University, Alwar?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to complete my graduation in sunrise university, alwar. It is valid for government job in any state in india? Can you please confirm me on this? Will I be able to get the government job if I complete the course from the University? Thanks

24th June 2016, 11:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it valid to get a government job anywhere in India after comlpetion of graduation course in Sunrise University, Alwar?

Yes, a degree from a UGC recognized university is definitely valid for any government job in India provided you fulfill all the other criteria meant for that job.

Just make sure that you have the required degree in the same stream which is mentioned in the eligibility criteria before applying for government job.
25th June 2016, 03:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it valid to get a government job anywhere in India after comlpetion of graduation course in Sunrise University, Alwar?

There is no need to worry regarding validity of your graduation degree from Sunrise University, Alwar. This is because you will be eligible for a job in both government as well as private sector on the basis of your graduation degree from Sunrise University, Alwar. The university is well recognized and the degree courses are approved by competent authorities. The university is established under Sunrise University Act, 2011 (Act No. 25 of 2011) and is recognized by University Grant Commission u/s 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956. It has also also got NBA Accreditation for international quality in education by Govt. of India.
3rd October 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any trouble building Indian Embassy's attestation? Similarly, is there any procedure for making Kuwaiti Embassy attest?
22nd December 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am I have competed my B.Com degree from Sunrise University. Now I am living in Ahmedabad. Is Sunrise University degree valid for M.Com in Gujarat University.
12th March 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I am apply for govt job in aiims is this degree valid
11th July 2022, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MSW from sunrise University alwar rajsthan it will be valid for government jom in uttarakhand??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?