13th July 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech in CSE from Sunrise University, Alwar is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central Government jobs?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech CSE from Sunrise University, Alwar and after completion of this course I want to get Government job. Is the degree of Sunrise University, Alwar is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central Government job. Please give me answer on my [email protected]

15th July 2016, 03:12 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Tech in CSE from Sunrise University, Alwar is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central Government jobs?

Sunrise University has been approved by University grant Commission & established under the act of Sunrise University Act 2011. Its degree is valid to apply for any state or central government jobs. To apply for the job one must be graduate in any faculty & age must be 21 years to 30 years. Once you complete your graduation then apply for the same.
15th July 2016, 03:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech in CSE from Sunrise University, Alwar is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central Government jobs?

Yes, the B.Tech (CSE) course degree certificate obtained from Sunrise University, Alwar is valid to apply for State and Central Government jobs.

The Sunrise University, Alwar which is located in Rajasthan is a UGC recognised university and approved by Government of Rajasthan.

As it is a recognised university, the B.Tech (CSE) degree certificate obtained from this university is valid to apply for State and Central Government jobs.
15th July 2016, 07:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Sunrise University offers different courses like engineering, pharmacy, computer applications. The university is approved by All India Council of Technical education for engineering courses and is also affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University.

As this university is approved by AICTE, its bachelor of technology course in Computer Science course is valid for government jobs in central level posts and state government posts. Your degree is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central government jobs.
15th July 2016, 08:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech CSE from Sunrise University, Alwar and after completion of this course I want to get Government job. Is the degree of Sunrise University, Alwar is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central Government job. Please give me answer on my [email protected]
You are studying B.Tech CSE from Sunrise University, Alwar. So after completion of this degree, you can apply for government sector jobs because this degree in valid by UGC.

For proof of UGC approval, you can visit to http://www.sunriseuniversity.in/
15th July 2016, 10:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

For any technical course to be valid for government jobs and higher studies, it must be approved by AICTE. AICTE is the technical body which stands for All India Council for Technical Education.

1. All technical courses offered at Sunrise University is approved by AICTE. Hence, your bachelor of Computer Science Engineering degree is valid for getting jobs in Punjab, Haryana and Central government jobs.
15th July 2016, 10:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The technical courses offered at Sunrise University has following approvals:

>>All India Council for Technical Education.

>>Rajasthan Technological University.

>>Government of Rajasthan.

>>University Grants Commission.

So, your bachelor of technology in Computer Science Engineering is valid for government jobs pan India that is in all states and UTs.
15th July 2016, 11:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Technology from Sunrise University is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central Government jobs because this university is approved by AICTE for its technical courses like engineering and computer applications. Second most important thing is that it is recognized by Rajasthan Technological University and University Grants Commission.

Hence, there is no problem or issue at all regarding validity of certificates obtained from this university. Candidates who pursue bachelor's degree from this university are eligible to apply for any government job exams.
16th July 2016, 12:43 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The Sunrise University, Alwar which is located in the State of Rajasthan is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and recognised by Government of Rajasthan.

So, the B.Tech degree certificate that you obtain from Sunrise University, Alwar is a recognised degree certificate and it will be valid to apply for jobs in Haryana, Punjab and for jobs in Central government.

Before applying for any government job, I advise you to check the eligibility criteria required such as educational qualification, age limit, etc., required to appear in the examination and to apply for government job.
20th February 2017, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Am in Mumbai and would like to enroll with this university and wanted complete graduation from this university but am very confused looking at the reviews below. Can someone Please tell me if this is real or fake university. I don't want to waste my time and money on something which is not helping me.
Please let me know on [email protected]

Thank You
9th December 2021, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech in Civil from Sunrise University, Alwar is valid for Which State? Does It Valid In Uttar Pradesh ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?