22nd January 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in banking after passing 12th from commerce?

i want job in bank. i got 87 percnt from commerce side in 12th .hw cn i get job

29th January 2016, 02:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in banking after passing 12th from commerce?

No, you cannot get job after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream. Yes, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking related recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since the minimum qualification required is Graduation, you are required to do Graduate Degree after 12th Class. You are required to Graduate Degree (Bachelor of Commerce) after 12th Class in order to be eligible. So I suggest you to first complete Graduation and then start preparation for Banking Examinations. Remember, there is no certain minimum percentage in Graduation is required in order to be eligible. Since Graduation PASS is required, make sure you pass B.Com course successfully. You are required to appear in IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Recruitments after your Graduation. Try to get good command over Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and General English sections. I suggest you to join any nearest best coaching institute for Bank Exams Preparation.
29th January 2016, 10:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for any post in bank is graduation from a recognized university. Final year bachelor's degree candidate can also appear for various entrance exams for clerk and probationary officer posts.

You can not get any job in bank after passing 10+2 in commerce. When you will complete your graduation then you can apply for IBPS CWE and SBI clerk and PO examination.
29th January 2016, 10:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want job in bank. i got 87 percnt from commerce side in 12th .hw cn i get job
12th standard in Commerce candidates are not eligible for Bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
30th January 2016, 06:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of commerce you are eligible for writing bank exams, only after passing graduation with good marks. You are not eligible only with passing 12th.
Candidates are eligible only after passing graduation.
For clerk age should be not less than 21 years and not more than 28 years.
For PO age should be not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?