30th December 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job?

What I do after 12th pass commerce getting banking job which I give the test to getting the job I do banking job, please tell me what I do getting job? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

30th December 2015, 04:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job?

After completion of class 12, one must purse graduation course in any of the stream to be eligible for bank jobs.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for bank jobs is that the candidate must have passed his/ her graduation in any of the stream from a recognized university/ institute.

After completion of graduation course, appear for IBPS examination which is specially for bank jobs.
30th December 2015, 06:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No it is not possible to get a bank job with 12th commerce. To apply for Bank jobs you should have minimum graduation as your qualification. And also you need to write competitive exams to get recruited for Bank Exams.

>> You should have minimum graduation from the recognized university .

>> Age should be in between these limits.

-- Minimum Age : 21 years

-- Maximum Age : 30 limits

>> Final year candidates of graduation can also eligible for Bank jobs.
30th December 2015, 11:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What I do after 12th pass commerce getting banking job which I give the test to getting the job I do banking job, please tell me what I do getting job? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.
After completion of 12th standard in commerce, you are not eligible for banking sector so first complete your graduation degree then you can apply for banks jobs through SBI and IBPS. You can apply for Bank PO and Clerical post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
30th December 2015, 11:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
For a job in banks the candidate has to complete a graduation. So you can study B.Com in graduation. After graduation you can apply for bank jobs for the clerk and probationary officer posts. For both the posts the eligibility will be degree in any discipline. So you have to clear the graduation in commerce first to get a job in banks. The IBPS is recruiting candidates for the banks. So you have to prepare well to clear the common written test and interview to get a job in banks.
30th December 2015, 11:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You need to join in a graduation course after your respected +2 and join a course of your wish and complete the degree in order to get a banking job. After completing the course you can apply for IBPS Clerk exam.

The needed eligibility for applying for this exam includes:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Educational qualification

# Candidate who has citizenship in India can apply for the exam.

# The minimum age limit needed is 20 years and maximum is 28 years for general category candidate. Candidates who belong to SC/ST get 5 years relaxation and for OBC candidates they get 3 years relaxation.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree and that can be from any stream but added with that candidate need to have studied computer science either in their course or should have done a certification.

If you tend to satisfy all the above mentioned criteria's you are eligible for applying for IBPS Clerk exam.

The duration of the exam is 2 hours and it consists of 200 objective type questions. The exam consists of questions from 5 different sections which are Reasoning , English Language , Numerical Ability , General Awareness , Computer Knowledge.

For more information click HERE
31st December 2015, 06:03 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The least academic qualification required to get a job in banks is graduation from a recognized university. Even final year candidates of bachelor's degree are eligible to apply for government bank jobs.

You can not apply for any government bank job after 10+2. You can apply for exams like IBPS PO or Clerk or SBI PO or Clerk only after bachelor's degree. Candidates of final year graduation are also eligible to apply for banking jobs. After 10+2, you must complete your bachelor's degree in any discipline as per your interest to be eligible for banking exams.
31st December 2015, 10:32 AM
syntel_india
Member+

To get the bank job, you have toprepared and study for the job.
You need to have minimum qalification as graduation to apply for the bank job.
Since, you have given test for the banking job, so you need to wait for the result then only after you must decide what to do and what not to do.

I will suggest you to better join the bank PO coaching institute where you will be taught all the subjects related to the bank examination.
31st December 2015, 12:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are eligible to get bank job with 10+2 educational qualification. To get job in bank you need to pursue bachelor's degree.

To get job you have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by IBPS, SBI etc. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline and age as according to examination.

So, you need to pursue you graduation course and also start your preparation for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
31st December 2015, 03:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no possibility to get job in banks with 10+2 as academic qualification. For Institute of Banking and Personal Selection examination, eligibility criteria is:

>>Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates of graduation are also eligible for banking jobs entrance exams.

>>Age limit for clerk is 20-28 years and that for Probationary officer exam is 20-30 years. Upper age limit of three years to OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You are not eligible for any of banking exams after 10+2.
31st December 2015, 04:43 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Sorry, you are not eligible to appear for banking jobs entrance examination and hence not eligible to get jobs after 10+2.

To get jobs in bank as Clerk, PO or on other post, the require eligibility criteria is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age limit vary for different posts and examination but there is relaxation in age for reserved category candidates.

So, you need to get admission in any stream in graduation and after completing course you will be eligible to appear for banking jobs examination. You need to qualify in examination for final selection.

The examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI. So, to get information about examination pattern visit at http://www.ibps.in.
31st December 2015, 08:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

12th passed candidates are not eligible to appear in banking jobs examination. As minimum qualification to appear for examination is graduation degree.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for any banking examination. The banking examination contains questions of General Knowledge, English, Reasoning etc..
Candidate who qualifies in written examination are eligible for interview.

As, per your qualification you are not eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
31st December 2015, 11:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting a normal pay scaled job in banking sector you must have to complete your graduation first. So my suggestion to you is that you should have to apply for the admission in the B.Com after completion of your 12th with commerce stream. After completion of your three year b.com course you can apply for the bank jobs. My suggestion to you is that you should try to score at least 55% marks in your b.com degree for getting banking job. Also your age must be between 18 -28 years.
12th January 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of bba completed graduation can i apply for the banking po exams.
14th January 2016, 03:46 PM
Gobinda Sen

Quote:
Sorry friend,

Now,you can not apply for Banking sectors.

After Graduation,you are eligible for Banking sectors job.

Banking exam conduct by IBPS every year.IBPS means Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Eligibility criteria for PO:

Candidate must have passed graduation with 60% marks for general candidate (55% marks for ST/SC candidate )from any recognized university.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Age is between 21 to 30 years.

ST/SC gets 5 years age relaxation.

OBC gets 3 years age relaxation.

PH gets 10 years age relaxation.

Or,

Eligibility criteria for Clark:

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognized university.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Age is between 20 to 28 years.

ST/SC gets 5 years age relaxation.

OBC gets 3 years age relaxation.

PH gets 10 years age relaxation.

If you are interested for Banking sectors then you can take admission for Graduation,this is best for You.

You can check for more details : www.ibps.in

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?