9th August 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Naval Academy being 12th passed?

Hello sir, i just passed my 12th exams with 48%. I am a passed candidate. So can i get admission in the naval academy for any post??

16th August 2014, 12:03 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Naval Academy being 12th passed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i just passed my 12th exams with 48%. I am a passed candidate. So can i get admission in the naval academy for any post??

Yeah you can apply for the NDA exam which is a Defence service exam and this exam is being conducted every year by UPSC.This exam offers candidates to join in Indian Army,Navy and Air Force

The eligibility standards which are needed to be satisfied for applying for this exam are:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

>> Martial Status for the exam states that the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate

>> Age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age

>> Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subjects for joining in Indian Navy.

>> Apart from all these the candidate need to be Physically fit as it is very important.

If you satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the NDA Exam.If you want to know more information regarding the exam check at

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th August 2014, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

National defence academy is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year to recruit the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Candidate who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA Exam.

If your 12th standard subjects are physics and mathematics then you are eligible for Naval academy exam through NDA exam.

The candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidate. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must be an Indian citizen.

Selection process for NDA recruitment -Written Test,Physical Test, Medical Test and Personal Interview. SSB conducted this process in SSB center .

To get more information about NDA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st August 2014, 12:44 PM
poojamit
Member+

Yeah, you can join Indian naval academy. There is a exam as per UPSC guidelines conducted for it. Through that you can admission into it. For better guidance visit http://teachwell.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?