25th December 2013, 06:03 PM
anuk07

Can I pursue MBA if got Compassionate Appointment as LDC in CPWD

Sir, my father expired on 02 jan 2013 and as we are financially weak i am going to apply for compassionate appointment and as the officials told me that i can only be provided by group c post as LDC, which is not a problem for me but i am thank full to them because they are showing some respect to my family, i want to ask that as i am a ECE B.E degree holder if I opt for MBA while working as LDC..can pursuing MBA help me to reach higher post in same department after 3-4 years of service so i can support my family more strongly, please any one guide me on this I will be very thank full to you all.

10th February 2014, 08:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA if got Compassionate Appointment as LDC in CPWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuk07 View Post
Sir, my father expired on 02 jan 2013 and as we are financially weak i am going to apply for compassionate appointment and as the officials told me that i can only be provided by group c post as LDC, which is not a problem for me but i am thank full to them because they are showing some respect to my family, i want to ask that as i am a ECE B.E degree holder if I opt for MBA while working as LDC..can pursuing MBA help me to reach higher post in same department after 3-4 years of service so i can support my family more strongly, please any one guide me on this I will be very thank full to you all.
Yes Off course doing MBA course definitely you may get Promotion to higher Post no doubt regarding this. MBA course definitely help you achieve your career goal.

You're already working in LDC, So you may operate MBA Part Time Course instead of regular MBA course. So that you can concentrate on the both the work and studies too.

So, You may apply for Part time MBA course. Being a B.Tech degree course candidate your eligible to apply for MBA course. The Candidate who are complete Bachelor Degree course are eligible to apply for MBA course.

The Admission for MBA course is based on the Entrance Examination of CAT/MAT/GMAT Entrance Examinations etc..

So, you can apply for Part Time MBA course.

All The Best~
21st August 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA if got Compassionate Appointment as LDC in CPWD

Sir i belong to very poor background family and i have just passed my 12th with 76.4% but now my family cannot suport me to continue my study so m willing to do some job.sir can i get any govt. job with my qualificstion??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?