30th December 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Which college should I choose to do LLB through distance?

Sir,

I am 45 years old and in present time working as a teacher in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan. My qualification is M.A., BEd, & posted in Karnataka. I want to do LLB, through Distance / Correspondence course. Kindly suggest me college/Institution.

Thanks &Regards.

1st January 2012, 06:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should I choose to do LLB through distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am 45 years old and in present time working as a teacher in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan. My qualification is M.A., BEd, & posted in Karnataka. I want to do LLB, through Distance / Correspondence course. Kindly suggest me college/Institution.

Thanks &Regards.
There are no universities which offers LLB though correspondence. The courses which are offered through correspondence are
Bachelor of General Law
Bachelor of Academic Law

These course will not make you eligible to practice as per the Bar Council of India but will definitely be helpful in jobs that require knowledge of Law.

Universities offering law courses through correspondence are as follows:
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Kakatiya University
  • Jammu University
  • Madurai Kamraj University
The courses offered by these universities are not approved by the Bar Council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?