14th December 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get army job after B.Tech civil engineering?

I just completed my B.Tech in civil engineering. My physique is also good with height of 6 feet 3 inches. My dream is to serve for the country, so army is the best line to fulfill my dreams. My family background is also very weak. So I get the job as soon as possible. My contact no. is 7006540778 nd my gmail id is - [email protected]. Sir please humble request to take me in army so that my future is secured and I can do best as I can.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Army after completing diploma in Civil Education? What is the procedure to join in Army?
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  3. Job opportunties in Government sector for BTech Civil student?
  4. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  5. How to get a job in Civil? I am a employee of Indian Army
  6. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in Dubai after completion of Civil Engineering?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. For getting job, is it beneficial to do Internship if having a backlog in BTech(Civil Engineering)?
  12. Job opportunities in private sector for BTech(Civil Engineering) graduate in Haryana?
  13. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  14. Job opportunities for BTech Civil candidates in India?
  15. Should I study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  16. What should I do to get a job in IT sector after completion of B.Tech in Civil Branch?
  17. Can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  18. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2017, 09:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get army job after B.Tech civil engineering?

Yes, if you want to serve for the country through defence service you can appear in CDS entrance examination.

Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment in different wings of defence service.

B.Tech candidates are eligible for recruitment in INA, IAF, IMA or OTA.

You have to qualify in written and SSB for final selection. The examination is conducted twice in a year.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th December 2017, 10:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join Army after completion of your B.Tech Civil Engineering course, you have to apply for UPSC CDS examination. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for UPSC CDS examination. You should be in the age range of 19-24 years, should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Army. After qualifying the written examination of the CDS examination, you will be called for further rounds and if you perform well in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you can join Indian Army through CDS examination.
14th December 2017, 10:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your bachelor degree in engineering you are eligible for joining Indian Army as an officer, as an junior commissioned officer or as an soldier technical or clerk.

For joining as an commissioned officer you will have to qualify CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination to join Indian Military Academy. Further for appearing in the same your age need to lie within 19 years to 24 years.

Where as for joining as a JCO or soldier clerk your are required to qualify their recruitment rally followed by common entrance examination. Also for applying for these entries you need to be a citizen of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23.5 years.

For details and updates regarding different entries in Indian Army you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
15th December 2017, 07:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering. You need to appear and qualify in CDS (Combined Defense Service) examination which is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), in order to get the Army job. Those unmarried candidates who have completed B.Tech degree course in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to appear for CDS examination. Your age should not be less than 19 years and more than 23 years.
15th December 2017, 08:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Indian Army after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you must have to appear and qualify in the CDS examination conducted by the UPSC.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech course from a recognized University can apply for the CDS examination.
Candidates age must be in between 19 to 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?