16th February 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I join force at the age of 28 years?

Hello I want to join an Indian air force. My qualification is bachelor in visual arts and age is 28 year old. Can I join the force or not I have an interest, please reply my answer.

17th February 2017, 08:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join force at the age of 28 years?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to join airforce at the age of 28 years.The maximum age limit required to join airforce is 24 years. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course and who are in the above mentioned age limit are eligible to appear in CDS examination for joining in airforce. Since, you have crossed the maximum age limit, you are not eligible to join airforce.
17th February 2017, 01:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force at the age of 28 years. Yes there is a certain criteria in order to join Indian Air Force. You may join Indian Air Force either through NDA & NA or CDS Examination. Through CDS one can join India Naval Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Military Academy and Air Force Academy. I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to join at this age as you have not met the required age criteria. The minimum age required for Air Force Academy through CDS is 20 years and Maximum age must not exceed 24 years and as your age is exceed the age that is required, I am really sorry to say that you cannot join Indian Air Force.
18th February 2017, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I want to join an Indian air force. My qualification is bachelor in visual arts and age is 28 year old. Can I join the force or not I have an interest, please reply my answer.

Sorry, it is not possible to join Indian Air Force at the age of 28 years with Bachelor of Visual Arts (BFA) qualifications. For technical posts (B.Tech), it is possible to join up to the age of 28 years. You can join Territorial Army; the maximum age limit is 42 years. You can serve in the uniform 2 months in a year. There are some eligibility conditions are required for the Territorial Army post also. You have to check the notifications. But it is not possible to join Indian Air Force at the age of 28 years with your qualifications.
18th February 2017, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't join Indian Air Force with an age of 28 years. The maximum age required for AFCAT technical branch comes out to be 27 years and there is no age relaxation available for any reserved category.

Hence, you are not eligible for it. You can try for any other government job. You can try for territorial army, if you have interest in force job.
18th February 2017, 09:28 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as the maximum age limit is 26 years, but you can join Indian Army through Territorial Army entry and by passing the written exam and SSB interview if you are interested then.
19th February 2017, 01:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for Indian Air Forces, because your age is 28 years old. Maximum age criteria to join in forces is 28 years.

Maximum age for Indian Air Force through below given exam:-

NDA:-19.5 years

CDS:-25 years

AFCAT:-25 years
20th February 2017, 08:40 PM
diptchand
Junior Member+

Post Re: Can I join force at the age of 28 years?

The Indian Air force is the air arm of the armed forces.

No, you cannot join Indian air force at 28 years. You need the minimum age is 20 years to join Indian air force through National Defence Academy or CDS examination and maximum age is 24 years.

Thank you.
24th June 2020, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I want to join an anyone Indian force. My qualification bachelor in visual arts and my age is 28 year. Can I join force the force or not.i have interest anymore indian difence post. Please reply my answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?