15th December 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy with 7 months of Sailing experience being a 25 years old Mechanical Engineer?

Hello,
I have done BS(Mechanical Engineering) from BITs, Pilani. My age is 25 years and I have 7 months Sailing experience as a 5th Engineer. Can I join Indian Navy now?

30th December 2015, 07:53 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy with 7 months of Sailing experience being a 25 years old Mechanical Engineer?

It is good to see that you are interested in joining Indian Defense for that you have done your Bachelors in the reputed institutions like BITS, Pilani.
Age criteria might be creating some problem when you go for Indian Defense service. You have to be Unmarried candidates and the age should be in between 21 and 25 years.
You experience in Sailing might not be that useful as the Navy does not recruit on the basis of Experience. They only check for the Knowledge and the Analytical skills. Training will be provided for the post you are selected for one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?