21st June 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I join West Bengal Police department being an ex-serviceman of Indian Army?

sir
i want to know can i become west
bengal police as i was in indian army
and completed my service
please let me know immediately
thank you

17th December 2014, 06:21 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join West Bengal Police department being an ex-serviceman of Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i want to know can i become west
bengal police as i was in indian army
and completed my service
please let me know immediately
thank you

You need to write the WBCS(West Bengal Civil Service) which gives you opportunity to join in West Bengal Police service and there are criteria which are needed to be satisfied.

Nationality:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India

Age Limit:

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 21-32 years of age.

# For SC/ST it is 21-37 years and for OBC it is 21-35 years

Education Qualification:

# The education qualification needed is that candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and should have the ability to read, write and speak Bengali.

The candidate who satisfies all these above mentioned criteria is eligible for applying for the exam.

The selection of candidates is done through :
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Personality Test

Regards
~Jxasab~
15th March 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join West Bengal Police department being an ex-serviceman of Indian Army?

I am 29 years old and I am now in INDIAN ARMY. When I retired from INDIAN ARMY my age will be 40 years old. Please tell me then how can I join as WEST BENGAL POLICE as a post of S.I.
12th December 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I join as Deputy Superintendent in Delhi Police being an ex-serviceman of Indian Army? What is the procedure for an ex-serviceman of Indian Army to apply for DSP or SI post?
12th August 2019, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I join as west bengal police (ASI /SI ) in being an ex serviceman of Indian army?
13th August 2019, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

West bengal govt ,is bharat mata ko rakkha karne wala ex service man keliye Si and DSP rank mein bhorti hole keliye vacancy too dedo,
Baki state mein dekho ex service man ka faida kaise uthara hai
14th August 2019, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

WBP police mein har rank(si,DSP)mein direct bhorti lena chaiye jaise UP ,AP,Punjab DELHI POLICE MEIN LETA HAI ,MEIN request karta hu west bengal police bord ,ya govt se ,ex service man ke oper dhan dena chaiye,baki state mein ex service ka faida othara hai ,plz vacency khol doo
1st November 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am in army as a rank of jco I will retired from army on Oct 2021 when I will on 37 years old, can i join as a si in west Bengal police
7th March 2021, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I am on service in Indian army as a rank of havilder, i am 30 year old may join as a SI rank pl replay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?