30th June 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any book for compassionate ground appointment in railways?

is there any book for compassionate ground appointment in railways

28th December 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any book for compassionate ground appointment in railways?

what are the provisions for compassionate appiontment in railways on medical decatgarization?how many years for left over service for superannuation medically decatgarized employee should have?if so whether the eligible ward can be considred for group-c categories?what should be the date for reckoning for calculating the left over service?
26th February 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed my graduation n secured 55%...m I eligible for s.i post of compassionate job
22nd March 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Hii I have completed my diploma in information technology with arrears ,Hsc fail ,sslc pass What kind of job I get in compassionate appointment
6th April 2017, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

My father goes missing. He was trackman under group d in railway. How can my mother get pension. And how can i get job on compensation ground as i am bca graduate. Am i eligible for group c post. Tell the procedure.
13th July 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is action of Railway Administration where one appointment on Compassionate grounds has been terminated on account of submission of false information or certificate, and another eligible ward is requesting for compassionate appointment in case of death of Railway servant.
12th October 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am trying to get job in CG. I have completed physical and medical for the post of constable in RPF but I have write exam so please give the syllabus or model questions please please in [email protected]
24th August 2018, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech as agricultural engineer and I am trying to get job in CG ground.As my dad was passed away who was worked as group c employee. Is I am eligible for JE post
9th July 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.coom(degree) in s .v .university and i am trying to get job in compassionate grounds in railways.as my dad was passed away who was working as R.P.F/SI (group C)please give the syllabus & model question papers please sir and also which post is sutabul for my education thank sir ([email protected])
29th August 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have complete bachelor's in engineering in electronics and telecommunication, please tell me the syllabus for mumbai division as i will be appearing for one on compassionate grounds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?