30th September 2012, 12:44 AM
gprakasam

How to apply for bank exam online?

Can you pls tell how to apply for bank exams online pls tell me @ [email protected], 8939767273 gnanaprakasam p

29th October 2012, 01:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for bank exam online?

Applications for CWE for IBPS clerk can be done through the web portal of IBPS. Only online form of application submission is possible. Before this, candidate must submit fee of Rs. 400/-. This can be deposited online or offline method. Detailed information will be available in the web portal of IBPS.
3rd November 2012, 10:34 AM
alledusol

Hi friend,
IBPS is conducting common entrance exam for clerks & PO of 20 nationalized banks.
So if you are a graduate you are eligible for the exam and can register through the website link http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/cweclkoct12/ before 05/11/2012. Online application is only accepted and you need to make the payment for that
If your target is SBI , SBI is conducting seperate entrance test for its candidates. You can apply through the link http://www.statebankofindia.com/ where SBI publishes its notifications for its various post.
Right now IBPS link is only active for opt for it for better opportunity
27th February 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

hi am indu am doing my b.com final year now .can you please tell me how to apply for bank exams and procedure of applying ?
28th February 2013, 12:38 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: How to apply for bank exam online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi am indu am doing my b.com final year now .can you please tell me how to apply for bank exams and procedure of applying ?
Hi dear,

If you are going to apply for bank jobs after your b.com final year,there is a great chance for you to apply for SBI bank PO exam which is going to be held on 28th April 2013.

>>Type of the test:-

Here there will be a written test, the selected will be going for the GD and interview.

Age Limit: Age should be between 21 to 30 yrs.

qualification:- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.

The exam is conducting in two phases:-

Phase I: There will be written Exam of 250 marks.
Phase II: In second phase Group Discussion (20 marks) and Interview (30 marks) are held.

Let me tell you the important dates:-

Apply online starts : 30th January, 2013

Last Date for payment of Fee online: 30th January, 2013 to 23rd Feb, 2013

Last Date for payment of Fee offline: 1st Feb, 2013 to 28th Feb, 2013

Last Date to apply online: 23rd Feb, 2013

>> Here, i have attached the original advertisement,please look into it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_PO_RECRUITMENT_ADVT.pdf(81.7 KB, 78 views)
28th February 2013, 01:23 AM
Beawar

Dear..

It is very easy to apply for the bank exam online. I have listed down the steps that you need to follow in order to apply successfully for the Bank exam.

Steps are as follows :-

First of all wait for the vacancy
Once the vacancy is out then you have to go to the website of the banking site like if it is IBPS exam then go to IBPS.in otherwise directly go to the link given there.

Then click on the link and a form will come in front of you. You can fill that form as only basic things are generally asked in the form

No need to fill the form incorrectly and if you are stuck somewhere then the best thing is to leave that column blank and after that you can ask someone else.

Then once you fill the form then you will have to submit it and generate challan

Generated challan is necessary for fees deposit and hence take a print out and deposit the fees

After that complete the second part and affix your photo okay.

Submit the form now

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
28th February 2013, 07:35 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
For the application of the banking sector exam online, you need to go on the website of ibps, that is www.ibps.in
And there you will be finding different sections, for every section, there will either be the expected dates of the release of the form or if there would have been a form available, then it would be there on the site. You just need to fill that up online and register yourself.
Gud luck
28th February 2013, 08:00 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........

The eligibility criteria for Bank Po exam ...

Age limit: Candidate’s age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years .

Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

The eligibility criteria for Clerical :

The age limit is 18 - 28 yrs.

The candidates should be 10+2 pass from a recognize university.

For more details visit official website of respective bank .
http://www.sbi.co.in
http://www.ibps.in

Good luck........
28th February 2013, 11:58 AM
dyco

Smile Re: How to apply for bank exam online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear, you can apply for bank exams after completing your graduation. Bank exams are conducted by Private and Public banks.
Posts which require graduation as minimum qualification are Clerk and Probationary Officer.

To apply for bank exams you need to wait for the recruitment notification. There after on opening of date of online registration application, you need to fill the application within the stipulated time following the guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?