29th December 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is my MBA degree valid for IBPS CWE and probationary exam?

I did my B.Sc in AME from Singhania university. I have a doubt, if my degree is not considered, then my MBA degree is helpful to get the bank job in IBPS CWE and probationary exam? Please help me to clear my doubt and give me the reply to [email protected]. My enrolment no. 2011060673.

30th December 2016, 09:41 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my MBA degree valid for IBPS CWE and probationary exam?

*IBPS CWE stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written examination. The qualification required for IBPS PO exam is bachelor's degree from any UGC recognized university of India.

*If Singhania University is approved by UGC for awarding bachelor's degree then you will be eligible for IBPS CWE PO examination otherwise not. Your MBA degree will not serve as minimum qualification for PO exam as graduation will be considered as acceptable qualification for it.
30th December 2016, 10:14 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

IBPS accept those college or university certificate which are approved by the University Grant Commission or any equivalent body.If your university from where you have completed graduation if not approved then cannot apply and MBA certificate will be of no use as all the certificates will be verified.
30th December 2016, 11:50 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of IBPS CWE is Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written Examination.

Academic requirement: Graduation from a recognized university.

Age criteria for PO: 20-30 years.

No you can not use MBA degree to apply for IBPS PO exam. Your university should be affiliated and approved by UGC from which you have done bachelor's degree to apply for this entrance exam.
30th December 2016, 08:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course Yes. Your MBA post graduation is valid for IBPS CWE Clerical cadre and Probationary Officer Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in IBPS PO recruitment is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. As MBA is a post graduate degree, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for IBPS PO and Clerical Cadre recruitment.
30th December 2016, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my B.Sc in AME from Singhania university. I have a doubt, if my degree is not considered, then my MBA degree is helpful to get the bank job in IBPS CWE and probationary exam? Please help me to clear my doubt and give me the reply to [email protected]. My enrolment no. 2011060673.
Yes, of course you are eligible for IBPS PO exam after completing MBA.

Eligibility Criteria:

An applicant must have completed their Graduation from a recognized university.

Age limit should be not more than 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST category students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?