11th November 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria required to join the Indian Army for a Nepal citizen?

Respected Sir, I am from Nepal and I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know What is the age criteria required to join the Indian Army for a Nepal citizen? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the Indian Army being a Nepal Citizen at the age of 25 years? What is the eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  3. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  4. How to join Indian Officer after completing 12th from Nepal
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in a Maritime College in India being a Nepal Citizen? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
  7. Documents required to join Indian army in Nepaljung district of Nepal?
  8. Am I eligible for Indian army, if passed high school from Nepal?
  9. Can i join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate?
  10. Can Nepalese Join Indian Army, Indian Air Force or Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  12. Can a Madhesi of Nepal join the Indian Army?
  13. Eligibility to apply in IBPS PO exam for a candidate who has secured 52% in B.Com and 70% in M.Com?
  14. How can I join Indian Army being a son of retired Army Officer?
  15. How to join Army after graduation? What is the procedure to be followed?
  16. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  17. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  18. Can I join Indian Army after completion of 12th NIOS with PCM & Language?
12th November 2016, 03:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria required to join the Indian Army for a Nepal citizen?

Being a citizen of Nepal you are eligible for joining Indian Army and as far as you are concerned about the age limit then it remains same it is for a Indian citizen which as discussed below :-

* For entry through NDA ( National Defense Academy ) for being a commissioned officer the age limit is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* For entry through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) for being a commissioned officer the age limit is 19 years to 24 years.

* For joining as a soldier clerk your age must be 17 years to 23.5 years.

* And for joining as a tradesmen your age must lie in between 17 years to 21 years.

For further details regarding these entries you must refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?