6th October 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can a Pharmacist pursue M.Sc. in Chemistry?

I am a registered pharmacist. I have graduated in B.pharmacy in 2009. Currently i am working as a temporary physics teacher in a private school of MP board. I have a query regarding whether i can pursue my further education in M.Sc. or not ?

Related Questions:
15th October 2015, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Pharmacist pursue M.Sc. in Chemistry?

For M.Sc Chemistry admission you need B.Sc chemistry qualification. According to most of the university's eligibility you need to have the degree in same subject or its equivalent to become eligible for post graduation in that subject.

You have B.Pharma qualification which is suitable for M.Pharma pharmaceutical chemistry. Hence, you can apply for this course as of now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?