25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation for Food Technology candidate?

Sir, I am B.Tech Food Technology candidate and looking for government job. Please tell me can I get job in Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Railway, Indian Tourism Development Department, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, HAL, HPCL, Telecommunication Consultants as a computer science engineer?
  2. Can a B.Sc Hotel and Catering Management candidate get job in Food Corporation of India? What should he do for it?
  3. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  4. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  5. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the college of hotel management course college in India?
  7. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in hotel management after having compartment in 12th standard?
  9. Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being MBA in Catering Management student? Previous year solved paper of FCI?
  10. What are the job chances for B.Tech graduates in Food Technology?
  11. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  12. Eligibility to get job in Food Corporation of India?
  13. What are the courses to do after 10th to set the career in hotel management?
  14. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  15. What is the scope of food technology?
  16. Can I do Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Where Hostel Management course is offered? How to get admission and scope after this course?
  18. What should I study in PG after completion of BTM course? Career scope in government sector?
30th December 2017, 04:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get job in Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation for Food Technology candidate?

Generally Food Technology backgrounds are preferred to get job in IRCTC for several posts. But the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for such posts is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

IRCTC recruits candidates for the post of Microbiologists but the basic educational qualification required is,

>> Master's Degree in Microbiology or Master's Degree in Food Technology from a recognized university/ institution.

>> As B.Tech in Food Technology is not equivalent to Master's Degree, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. In order to apply for this recruitment you must have done anyone of the above mentioned qualifications.

>> Upper age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible and the selection process is generally done through Personal Interview.
4th January 2018, 12:53 AM
babytara

Post Re: Chances to get job in Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation for Food Technology candidate?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the recruitment of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism corporation.

Masters degree in Microbiology or masters degree in food technology is required. B.tech is not equivalent to the masters degee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?