25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Food Corporation of India?

I have passed 12th with PCB group and now B.Sc Food Technology with aggregate 7 CGPA. Please tell me am I eligible to get job in Food Corporation of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  2. Previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India (south zone)
  3. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  4. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  5. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  6. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?
  7. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  8. How can I get the application form of Food Corporation of India recruitment exam? Eligibility to apply for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  9. Can a B.Sc Hotel and Catering Management candidate get job in Food Corporation of India? What should he do for it?
  10. What is the scope of food technology?
  11. Can I get job on my father's post in Food Corporation of India who died during working hours?
  12. Food corporation of India Paper III for technical
  13. Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being a B.Tech in Food Technology holder? How to prepare for FCI exam? Syllabus and study material for it?
  14. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being MBA in Catering Management student? Previous year solved paper of FCI?
  16. Past years question papers of Food Corporation of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?
  18. Papers for Food Corporation of India examinations
29th December 2017, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Food Corporation of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th with PCB group and now B.Sc Food Technology with aggregate 7 CGPA. Please tell me am I eligible to get job in Food Corporation of India?

Eligibility to get a job in Food Corporation of India (FCI) differs based on the post. FCI offers various posts like Management Trainee, Assistant Grade I, II, III, IV, Assistant General Manager, etc. Candidates can find the job notifications in the FCI website given Click Here. Eligibility for the post of Management Trainee (General) is a Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or CA/ICWA/CS. Eligibility for the post of Management Trainee (Technical) is as follows: BSc (Agriculture) / BE/BTech in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agriculture Engineering / Bio Technology from a recognized university or an institution recognized by AICTE.
29th December 2017, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Food Corporation of India:

Food Corporation of India (FCI) issues official notification for filling up several vacancies and they may include JE in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering..Management Trainee in departments like Technical, Depot, General, Accounts..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required generally varies from post to post. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for Management Trainee post (General) with your B.Sc in Food Technology course.

>> Basic educational qualification for Management Trainee (General) is "Graduation" in any stream from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required is 28 years and maximum age must not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible. The selection process generally consists of Written Test which is followed by Personal Interview.
30th December 2017, 03:50 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

FCI (Food Corporation of India) recruitment is done on the bases of performance in written test. FCI conducts written exam every year to recruit eligible candidates for posts like Management trainee, Junior engineer, Assistant grade I/II/III/IV, Assistant general manager, General administrative. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for job in FCI:-

Eligibility to apply for Job in FCI (Food Corporation of India):-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for FCI written exam is graduate degree from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.

- To apply for FCI written exam applicant must be Indian citizen.

- Age limit to apply for job in FCI is 21 to 35 years.

Selection Procedure of FCI:- Selection procedure of FCI based on two steps of selection and that are written exam followed by interview. Only those candidates are called for interview who have cleared written exam.

- For more details and apply online please visit www.fci.gov.in.
30th December 2017, 02:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Assistant Grade II post in Food Corporation of India. The eligibility criteria for this post is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for examination.

The upper age limit for this post is 27 years. You are also eligible for Assistant Grade Technical and Depot.
30th December 2017, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Assistant grade job at FCI, based in your B.Sc degree. You will be eligible for technical post. Just make sure that your age is between 18 to 27 years.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned organization.
29th November 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my B.Sc with 80 % marks , am i eligible to get job in food corporation in india , and how can i apply for this ??? Please help me sir
26th December 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in english.how can i get a job in f.c.i.can i want to take a graduate in food security.please help me sir.
14th February 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am in graduation in semester 3. i have completed only 12th pcm with 78% marks can i apply for this job?
7th November 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my Bsc(hons)Ag am i eligible to get job in fci
10th November 2019, 01:41 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed my Bsc(Hons)Ag am I eligible to get a job in fci
-Food Corporation Of India-

Yes, you are eligible for the following position of AG-III (Technical) as a graduate in agriculture. Secondly, you should have a strong proficiency in the use of computers.

Refer Official Path:http://fci.gov.in/
13th August 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Recently I cmplted my bsc in hotel management...which grade is suitable for me in FCI...
9th March 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I finished by b.com(CA). I have no qualification of CA OR CS OR ICWA
IM ELIGIBLE FOR TO GET JOB IN FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA
9th August 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc food science and technology, can I apply for fci exam?
5th September 2022, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am in my last year of my Bsc agriculture and i will be completing my graduation in 4 months. can apply now for the FCI grade III technical ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?