4th November 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in PG after completion of BTM course? Career scope in government sector?

My name is Akshat. I have completed my BTM from government university Gwalior MP. I want to know about what to do after UG and what I select in PG as my course. I have experience of 1 year in travel company. Would you please tell me the options for my course and for scope in government sector with full details. My email address [email protected]. My contact no 9893077349. 9669860757.
El

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope and career prospects after completing Masters in Microbiology? What are the job opportunities? -- [New]
  2. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  4. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  5. Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  6. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  7. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  8. Career and scope of Botany in government sector
  9. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  10. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course?
  11. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.com 1st year?
  13. Will there be better career for me in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics?
  14. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?
  17. What are the career options after LLB?
  18. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
16th November 2017, 06:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in PG after completion of BTM course? Career scope in government sector?

Because you are completed your Bachelor of Tourism Management course, so you can choose one of the following courses are listed below:-
> MBA in Tourism and travel management.
> Post Graduate Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management.
> Master of Tourism Administration

After completion of MBA and/or PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management you have many scopes in Government sector as well as in Private sector jobs which are listed below:-
> different job positions available in Government Travel & Tourism Sector:-
1. Tour operations manager
2. Tour management executive
3. Immigration consultant
4. Air hostess/Stewards
5. Operations executive
6. Tour operators
7. Visa Executive

> Government organizations in Travel & Tourism Sector:-
1. Ministry of Tourism of Government of India
2. Directorate of Information, Publicity & Tourism
3. Every state government has their own tourism development corporations working
under the state government like:
* Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation
* Tourism Development Jammu & Kashmir
* Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation
* Kerala Tourism Development Corporation
* Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation
17th November 2017, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in PG after completion of BTM course? Career scope in government sector?

Travel and tourism sector has good scope in private sector and there are almost negligible jobs in government sector. Only those who want to work in government airline company can get a government job or in Indian Railway.

Selection in government jobs is mostly through written exam and interview. Graduation in any discipline is the minimum qualification for most of the government jobs in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?