7th October 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Chances of selection for Assistant IT Engineer in Damodar Valley Corporation for CSE graduate?

I am Shravan and I had completed my B.Tech in CSE. I am going to apply in Assistant IT Engineer recruitment of Damodar Valley Corporation. But I want to know my chances of getting selected for this post. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?
  2. How many vacancies are available in Damodar Valley Corporation for Assistant IT Engineer recruitment? Salary of Assistant IT Engineer?
  3. Educational qualification required to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment?
  4. Scope in Damodar Valley Corporation for B.Tech Electronics and Communication student?
  5. Previous year question paper, pattern and syllabus of Damodar Valley Corporation Exam for the post of Jr. Engineer?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Damodar Valley Corporation, Delhi for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  7. Damodar Valley Corporation previous 5 years exam question-answers and books?
  8. Which are the best jobs available for diploma holders in M.E?
  9. Best Post graduation degree for government jobs
  10. Is summer training done by Webel, Coal India Ltd, SAIL, BSNL at Durgapur and Asansol of West Bengal?
  11. What are the requirements for Government jobs for electronics and telecommunication
  12. Job description of Assoc Systems Engineer Analysts in EMC Corporation? -- [New]
  13. Government job after passing B.Tech in Electrical from RBD University?
  14. Where can I get job having Diploma in Mechanical? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  15. Opportunities after completing diploma and B.E in computer science?
  16. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List internship option for IT students in Government sector?
  18. What is the syllabus for CSE branch for assistant engineer
9th October 2016, 08:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of selection for Assistant IT Engineer in Damodar Valley Corporation for CSE graduate?

As you have completed B.Tech in computer science engineering, so you are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant IT Engineer in Damodar Valley Corporation.

The educational qualification to apply for this position is, you should have completed a full time (4 years) B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in computer science/information technology with minimum 65% marks for general category and 60% marks for SC/ST Candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?