20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course

Hi,
Now my son is in 12 standard and he want to do B.Tech. I am not able to cover his expenses as B.Tech cost huge. So, I want to take help through Bank Education Loan. I have a Bank Account in Bank of Baroda. Kindly highlight some benefits of taking Education Loan from this bank.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  4. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  6. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  7. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  8. Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  9. What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  10. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  11. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  12. Does Bank of Baroda offers Education Loan to school students? Detailed information about it?
  13. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?
  14. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  17. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
21st June 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course

Benefits of education loan from Bank of Baroda -

- It will cover all the study expense of the B.Tech course.
- Since Bank of Baroda is a public sector bank, so you can get different type of subsidies as formulated by the government of India.
- It has good network of banks across India, so there will not be any problem in case you need to approach the bank urgently.
21st June 2016, 01:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Now my son is in 12 standard and he want to do B.Tech. I am not able to cover his expenses as B.Tech cost huge. So, I want to take help through Bank Education Loan. I have a Bank Account in Bank of Baroda. Kindly highlight some benefits of taking Education Loan from this bank.
The Bank of Baroda provides Education Loan for B.Tech course covers College Fee, Examination Fee, Library Fee, Laboratory Fee, Purchase of Books, Equipment, Caution Deposit etc. There are no processing charges for the education loan (Baroda Gyan). No margin money required for the loan amount of up to Rs. 4 Lakhs. The banks also provide Debit Card free of cost. The bank provides you the repayment holiday 1 year after the course completion. These are all some of the benefits of Education Loan of Bank of Baroda.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?