1st June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the job in government bank after 12th?

I will pass my 12th this year. What will i have.to do after 12th to get job in government bank? Can someone please provide me the procedure which I need to follow up to get the job? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information soon as possible?

Thanks!

1st June 2015, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the job in government bank after 12th?

I am sorry to say that you are not Eligible to apply for Bank Examinations this year with your present educational qualification. Because the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for giving banking examinations is "Graduate Degree" or any Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Still there is a possibility of getting job in Government Bank by following the below instructions. As you are going to pass 12th class this year, I suggest you to pursue Graduate Degree after successful completion of Intermediate in order to be eligible. After completion of Graduation (after 3 or 4 years of Graduate Degree) you are required to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment and SBI Clerk Recruitment, IBPS PO Recruitment, IBPS RRB Recruitments. So when you complete Graduate Degree, you must start applying for the above mentioned examinations which will be notified in IBPS Official Website in the due course. I suggest you to get command over the types of questions asked in almost all the sections namely, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, Marketing Aptitude and Computer Awareness to get qualified in Online Examination. After qualifying Online Exam, you would be called for Interview and you will get selected based on the marks secured by you in Online Test and Interview.
2nd June 2015, 03:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the job in government bank after 12th?

No dear it is not possible to get a Government bank job after completion of 12th. Since from the past 5 years onwards the eligibility criteria of Banks is completely changed.

So Now the Eligibility Criteria to get the government bank job is given as follows.

Eligibility to get a government bank job :

<> You should complete at least graduation from the recognized University.

<> There is No percentage requirement for Bank jobs.

<> Age should be vary from Post to post.

-- For clerks : 20 to 28 years

-- For PO/MT's : 21 to 30 years

-- For SO's : 21 to 30 years.

<> Final year candidates of graduation can also eligible to apply for Government Banks.

In India there are two ways to get government jobs.

1.SBI

2.IBPS recruitment
3rd June 2015, 11:38 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Since the eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in banking sector had changed , it is not possible for any candidates to apply on the basis of 12th as the minimum education qualification is graduation.
Eligibility criteria for applying to bank jobs are
-Candidate must hold graduation degree from any recgnized university with no minimum marks required.
-Candidate must be of age 21-30 years to present in examination.

IBPS conducts examination to recruit candidates on clerk , PO and other posts in most of the banks.
Only, SBI conducts their examination itself to recruit candidate at various posts in SBI .
Candidate need to qualify in written and interview to get their names in merit list for final selection and appointment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?