16th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?

I did bsc in hospitality and hotel administration from ihmhajipur and I have a 3 years experience of 5 star hotel. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector? Can you please guide me with the information which I have to follow next?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  2. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  3. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  4. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  5. Government job in Hospitality sector after 3 years of B.Sc degree in hotel management?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  7. How to get Government job in Mumbai?
  8. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  9. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  10. Where can i find job under private sector after Diploma in Hospitality and Tourisum?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  13. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  14. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  17. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  18. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
16th January 2016, 06:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?

There are wide range of opportunities for the candidates who completed their graduation in hospitality and hotel administration course.

Some of the jobs to which you can apply for are given below :

* Marketing & Sales executive in Hotels.

* Client executives in government run resorts.

* Customer relation/ Guest relation executive.

* Hospitality staff in different government organizations.

Some of the government hotels in which you can find employment are given below :

* Hotel Qutub in Delhi.

* Hotels run by Indian Tourism Development Corporation.

* Temple Bay Ashok Beach Resort.

* Hotel Ashok in Delhi.

* Cantaur Lake View Hotel in Srinagar.

* Cantaur Hotel in Delhi Airport.

The candidate should apply for the post to which he or she wished to work for only after the release of the recruitment notification.

They are selected on the basis of the entrance exam and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?