20th July 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government jobs after having 80% in 12th?

Sir, i want a good govt job i am now studying in 12th after pass it i want a job with good salary in civil, tell me any exam that is conduct every year? Ineed job

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  2. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  3. Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?
  5. What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?
  6. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  7. Eligibility for Government jobs in Railways and other sectors after 12th with 57.*% marks?
  8. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  10. List Government jobs for students with 12th qualification in 83%?
  11. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  12. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  13. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  14. List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce
  15. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  16. Can I get a govt. job or any bank jobs by passing 12th with 80%?
  17. What types of government jobs I can apply for if I have completed 12th with 59% marks? -- [New]
  18. Will I get Indian Air Force job if I have completed 12th with PCM?
20th July 2015, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government jobs after having 80% in 12th?

After 12th there are limited government jobs and you have to crack exam for getting it. You can apply for exams like NDA exam if you want officer level job in government sector. There is SCRA exam too which is for PCM stream candidates only.

Then there are other jobs which are not of the officers cadre like SSC Multitasking, SSC CHSL exam and other clerical jobs. For all these exams you have to clear written exam.
20th July 2015, 09:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government jobs after having 80% in 12th?

The candidates who completed class 12th or equivalent can have lot of opportunities in both state and central governments.

The eligibility is the candidates should have passed class 12 or equivalent from any recognized university or institution. The candidates age should be between 18-25 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.

Here are some of the government jobs and exams to which these candidates can apply for are given below :

* SSC.

* Railways.

* IBPS PO & SO post.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Banking jobs.

* UPSC exams.

* Postal department.

The selection procedure is based on the merit list of written examination and interview round. The candidate had to apply for the respective government posts, whenever the notification releases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?