3rd August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Which course I need to take to become Indian government passenger train driver and would be the monthly salary?

Indian government passenger train drivers jobs course and how to join this job and his monthly salary played government? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the answer!

3rd August 2015, 01:42 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to take to become Indian government passenger train driver and would be the monthly salary?

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducted various entrance examination to fill the vacancies in the Railway sector. The candidate need to qualify in the written examination for getting job in railways.

The candidate who qualified railway engine driver exam will be given first given the post of diesel or electric locomotive assistant driver. After getting much experience, the candidate can get promotion to railway engine driver post.

ELIGIBILITY :

* The candidate should be citizen of India.

* The candidate should complete his matriculation from any recognized board.

* The candidate should also complete ITI course in any specified trade.

* Age limit is between 18-30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Personal Interview.

The salary package varies with the type of engine being driven. The starting salary of the loco pilot (Passenger) is Rs.16007/-

After gaining the sufficient experience, the pay scale may increase to the range of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.66,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?