29th April 2015, 09:06 PM
VEER PASSI

Is it advisable to become a Train Driver having weak eyes?

HELLO SIR,
Im sanjeev kumar, I pursuing in b.com final year
I want to become a train driver,
but my eyes is weak
what is the required advise for me.....

30th April 2015, 12:05 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Is it advisable to become a Train Driver having weak eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEER PASSI View Post
HELLO SIR,
Im sanjeev kumar, I pursuing in b.com final year
I want to become a train driver,
but my eyes is weak
what is the required advise for me.....
Those candidates who got succeeded in examination of RRB or any particular Loco Pilot exam is recommended for further interviews like personal interview followed by medical and fitness test.

Medical test is being conducted by Railway administrative board to ensure that, successful candidates those who passed the examination i.e. a primary stage are medically fit to carry out the duties related to the post.

Visual acuity standard is one of the important key criteria for medical fitness test of Railway staff, please find the link here to check how weak are your eyes?. If you fall in one of the visual standards then you are eligible to get fit in medical test, if not then please try for another alternatives.
30th April 2015, 04:12 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it advisable to become a Train Driver having weak eyes?

Candidate who want to apply must pass RRB exam first mainly conducted for Railway Driver post.Candidate who want to become a Train Driver must pass his/her class 10th from a recognized board.General and OBC candidate must pass with atleast 50% marks and SC/ST with 45% marks.

To become a Train Driver candidate age should be between 18 years to 30 years.

Syllabus for this exam--
  1. General Awareness
  2. General Intelligence
  3. Arithmetic Ability
  4. Reasoning Ability
  5. Technical Ability

There are total 100 Question in the question paper.Writting time is 1 hour and 30 minutes.All Questions are of Objective type.Question paper comes in both languages Hindi and English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?