10th August 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be suitable to enter politics?

Sir, I pass 12th class with commerce field, and I want to enter in politics. What I can do? BA in political science after 12th it is good for me or not? Please give me advice for right choice.

10th August 2017, 05:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course will be suitable to enter politics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I pass 12th class with commerce field, and I want to enter in politics. What I can do? BA in political science after 12th it is good for me or not? Please give me advice for right choice.

Candidates who are interested in politics can study courses like BA Political Science or BA History or BA Psychology or BA Social Work or BA Sociology or BA Public Administration or BA Public Relations or BA Social Science. Candidates can choose any one of the course, given above to pursue their career in politics. Apart from formal education they should concentrate on reading newspapers and magazines. They should aware of the political movement in their city, state and country. They should study Indian history and world history also.
15th August 2017, 01:43 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course will be suitable to enter politics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

As you want to make your carrier in politics then B.A Political would be the better option for you. After 10+2 duration of bachelors of arts in political science course is 3 years. B.A Political science course deals with the studies of national international political system. Here below are details regarding B.A Political science course:-

Eligibility Required for B.A Political Science Course:- Applicant must have done 10+2 in any steam from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks.

Subjects to be Studied in B.A Political Science:- You must have to study subjects like Indian constitution, Union executive(President, Vice President, Prime minister), Federalism and it’s working, Election commission, Party system in India, Modern concerns of political science,International organization etc.

Advance Courses after B.A Political Science:-

>> M.A Political Science.

>> M.Phill Political Science.

>> PH.D Political Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?