25th September 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in software filed with 53% marks in 10th? Which companies are suitable for me?

I have completed my graduation from electronics and communication branch. i got 53% in 10th ,69%in 12th and 7.2% in Engg. Due to less marks in 10th i am not eligible for many of the software companies. Please help me to show the way how i get entered into software field and for which companies i am eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  2. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  3. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  5. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  6. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  7. Names of the software companies which does not consider the 10th marks in placement?
  8. Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?
  9. Are there any jobs in in any software companies? I have scored 73% in 10th
  10. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  12. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th?
  13. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
  14. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  15. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  16. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  17. Can i find software companies jobs after completing MBA IT?
  18. What are the jobs in any software companies that I can get after scoring 73% in 10th, 52% in 12th?

1st October 2015, 12:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in software filed with 53% marks in 10th? Which companies are suitable for me?

Lot of companies taking the candidates who have got more than 60% of marks through out their educational career. So you have less percentage of marks. There is a less requirement of your's by most of the companies.

But if you have some qualities like Programming skills and other extra activties it will helpful for your career.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?