23rd June 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment?

Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for the post of Electrician. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me asap.

25th June 2018, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for the post of Electrician are 20. You should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for the Electrician post of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
26th June 2018, 10:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment?

Number of vacancies available for Electrician in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited:

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts and they are given below,

>> Fitter
>> Electrician
>> Welder Fresher
>> MLT Pathology
>> MLT Radiology
>> Technician Apprentice (Pharmacist)

Number of vacancies for Electrician - 20 vacancies

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
27th June 2018, 09:14 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The total number of vacancies for latest recruitment in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment for apprentices is 75.

There are 20 posts for Electrician. Similarly, there are 20 posts each for welder and fitter.

Last date to apply for it is 4th July, 2018.
29th June 2018, 04:34 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi Sir / Medam,

Total number of Vacancies in NLCL Electrician: 18.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?