21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Electrician in KRCL?

Can I know the salary package given to Electrician in KRCL. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of KRCL. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

24th May 2018, 11:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Electrician in KRCL?

"Salary package given to Electrician in KRCL"

Pay Scale:

Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances.
Candidate who have passed 10th standard plus ITI/CCAA in Electrician trade from a recognized board are eligible to apply. Last date to apply for this post is 30 April 2018.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th August 2018 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Short answer
24th May 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the salary package given to Electrician in KRCL. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of KRCL. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Salary package of Electrician in KRCL is as follows:

Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale

The above given is the detail available in the notification of KRCL employment notification Recruitment for the post of various Technician categories. There are 38 vacancies available in KRCL for the Electrician posts.
25th May 2018, 08:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale of KRCL Electrician is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus GP Rs. 3800/-. To be eligible to apply for KRCL Electrician recruitment, you should have passed 10th standard plus ITI/ CCAA in Electrician related streams from a recognised institute. The age criteria required to apply for KRCL Electrician recruitment is 18 to 30 years.
25th May 2018, 09:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package of Electrician in KRCL:

Pay Scale offered for the post of Electrician Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is as follows.

>> Scale of Pay - Level 02 of 7th CPC pay matrix with the other allowances as admissible under the CDA Scale.

Name of the Organization - Konkan Railway Corporation Limited

Employment Notification No. CO/P-R/02-2018

>> Starting date to apply online - 23rd March, 2018

>> Last date to receive applications - 30th April, 2018

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?