23rd June 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment with 49.8% in 12th?

I have secured 49.8% in my 12th standard with Science stream. Now, I want to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

25th June 2018, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment with 49.8% in 12th?

Yes, you can apply for Electrician recruitment of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited even if you have secured 49.8% aggregate marks in 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Electrician recruitment of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. Since, you have passed 12th standard, you are eligible to apply for Electrician recruitment of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
26th June 2018, 10:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment with 49.8% in 12th?

In order to apply for this Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment, you are required to follow certain eligibility criteria.

>> The basic educational qualification required is 10th Class from a recognized board.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain percentage criteria required.

>> As you are done with 12th Class, you might have successfully done with 10th Class. Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment and you may refer the below attached notification for more details.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?